- Safely and Naturally Get Rid Of Lice & Nits The Non-Toxic Way
- Pediatrician And Lice Expert Approved
- Formulated with LiceZyme TM, Our Proprietary Enzyme Made With Natural Ingredients Proven To Quickly Destroy Lice, Nits And Super Lice Naturally.
LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo is the leading non-toxic lice shampoo proven to kill lice and nits on contact. Our proprietary natural enzyme-based lice shampoo destroys headlice and nits on contact. Gentle on the hair and scalp, this lice treatment shampoo can be used as often as needed to get rid of lice infestation the safe and natural way.
Independently tested and proven to kill lice and lice eggs, which are also called nits, in all stages of development on contact, LiceLogic is lice expert approved and is used by professional lice treatment specialists all over the world. It is also a trusted and natural favorite among parents battling head lice, and is pediatrician recommended.
How many treatments can I get out of one bottle LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo?
- Each bottle is family size and highly concentrated, and contains up to 16 treatments per bottle, depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
Do I just apply LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo and the lice will be gone?
- Nit combing is required with a professional grade nit comb, also known as a lice comb. The best nit combs have stainless steel teeth that are very close together, designed to drag out lice and nits from the hair.
- A thorough comb-out with a professional lice comb like our is an absolute must, since even dead lice and nits do not simply wash out of the hair. Lice eggs are glued into the hair with nit glue. Headlice and lice eggs always need to be removed manually.
- To hear from experts and learn the best lice removal techniques, please visit our section for a wide assortment of helpful and informative videos, downloadable instructions, and expertise on how to use LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo and how to do a thorough lice removal comb out.
- The leading pesticide free lice shampoo to get rid of lice and nits safely and naturally, the non-toxic way.
- Easy to use and safe for daily repeat use as needed.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Proprietary Enzyme Blend, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Sodium C14-16 Olefin sulfonate, Sodium Laurylucoside Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Panthenol, Allantoin (Comfrey Derived), Arnica Montana (Arnica), Anthem Nobilis (Chamomile), Camellia Sinensis Extract (White Tea), Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
How to Use
Apply LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo on damp hair, or dry hair if preferred, and spritz with water as needed to create a rich lather. Massage into scalp and hair closest to the scalp, and then work the shampoo down the entire hair length, starting from the scalp. Massage into scalp and hair for 15 minutes, including nape of neck, and behind ears, and focusing on the first 2 inches of hair closest to the scalp.
Then comb through hair with a regular comb or brush, to ensure product has covered entire head and scalp, and to remove any tangles. Leave shampoo on for an additional 15 minutes. Start comb-out directly on Shampoo working with small sections one at a time. Add LiceLogic Repel Conditioner to ease combing. Rinse thoroughly.
For best results wash hair again and ensure all debris is removed form hair and scalp.
To hear from experts and learn the best lice removal techniques, please visit our Learn about Lice section for a wide assortment of helpful and informative videos, downloadable instructions, and expertise on how to use LiceLogic Clear & Free Shampoo.
For external use only. Keep this product out of reach of babies and children.
Keep away from eyes. If contact and irritation occur gently flush with water. If allergic reaction occurs cease use immediately and contact your pediatrician or physician. This product contains natural essential oils. Always patch test on a small area of skin for sensitivities and allergies prior to use.